Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 6, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 6, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following refers to the study of interface between physical geography and human geography?
2. In which among the following parts of the Alimentary Canal, the Rennin enzyme is secreted?
3. Which among the following is not found in RNA?
4. Tugela is an example of __________?
5. Which of the following Union Territory of India was occupied by Japan during World War II?
6. The unit less measure of Earth’s reflectivity which is combined effect of all shortwave losses is known as ___?
7. Who among the following is the first and only chief of naval staff who was sacked while still serving?
8. Which among the following is found in a Bacteriophage?
9. which of the following countries might have the largest reserves of Thorium in the world?
10. Which of the following is the system bus?