Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 30, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 30, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Sangai Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?
2. Which among the following is Brightest star?
3. Which among the following statement is correct ?
4. To which of the following parvas of Mahabharata, Bhagvatgita Belongs?
5. “Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary”, is located in which state:
6. ”Golden Mahasheer” is a variety of which of the following?
7. The use of microorganism metabolism to remove pollutants such as oil spills in the water bodies is known as :
8. Which of the following gas was released during Bhopal gas tragedy?
9. In which of the following part of the cell does the pyruvic acid is broken down into carbon dioxide, water and energy?
10. At which of the following stages the sex of the offspring is determined?