Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 2, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 2, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following organisations assist a country with the adjustment process under its Extended Fund Facility?
2. National Cadet Corps Day is celebrated on which among the following dates?
3. Which among the following is the main feature of Dravida Style of Temple architecture?
4. Which among the following continent is with the highest mean elevation in the world?
5. Which among the following is the India’s research Base in Arctic?
6. In which of the following years, Gandhi signed the Irwin pact?
7. Each year World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
8. Which of the following carries oxygen to various parts of human body?
9. Sardar Vallabhbai patel was the leader of which of the following movements?
10. What is the use of Richter scale?