Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 27, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 27, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) is loacted at
2. Suez Canal joins Mediterranean Sea with which among the following seas?
3. Pangong Lake is located in which of the following states?
4. The following two states are largest producers of Coal in India?
5. The implementation of which among the following programmes is/ was based upon the concept of the Self Help Groups (SHGs)?
6. What was the name of the first newspaper to announce the partition of Bengal on July 6th 1905?
7. Who had proposed the principle of modern computer in his 1936 paper?
8. Where was India’s first civilization settled?
9. Which of the following States has no Panchayati Raj setup?
10. Which among the following authorities solve the dispute regarding the election of Prime Minister and President of India?