Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 29, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 29, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Kalimantan is the part of which among the following countries?
2. Which of the following is / are correct statements about Inert Gases?
- They have zero valency
- They don’t undergo chemical reactions
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3. Rigveda was written during which among the following ages?
4. Bohai Sea is coterminous with ____?
5. Algebra was invented by which of the following Ancient Indian Mathematicians?
6. The Helium atoms that have lost two electrons are called ________?
7. Which among the following are correct about Chola King Rajendra Chola1?
8. Which among the following plant has been prohibited from cultivation and planting in India via the Willd Life protection Act?
9. Which of the following countries calls itself Nippon?
10. Indian Space Research Organisation is situated in which of the following cities?