Current Affairs Quiz - October, 2021
1. Fumio Kishida, who was seen in the news recently, is the next Prime Minsiter of which country?
2. The Cabinet approved the continuation of the National Export Insurance Account (NEIA) scheme till which year?
3. What is the new name of the national Mid-Day Meal Scheme?
4. Which institution has developed the first alternative to corneal transplantation in India?
5. DigiSaksham programme, which was making news recently, was launched by which Union Ministry?
6. AMRUT 2.0 and SBM-U 2.0, which were launched recently, com under which Union Ministry?
7. What per cent of India’s exports is contributed by MSMEs, approximately?
8. When is the ‘National Voluntary Blood Donation Day’ observed?
9. Where is the ‘Kilauea volcano’ located?
10. “Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi Award for National Integration and National Contribution” is awarded by which state?