Current Affairs Quiz - November, 2022
1. When is the ‘World Thrift Day’ observed in India?
2. ‘Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva’ has been elected as the new President of which country?
3. ‘National Unity Day or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas’ is observed to commemorate the birth anniversary of which leader?
4. Ranipur Tiger Reserve is located in which Indian state?
5. Which city is the host of the ‘World Cities Day 2022’ celebrations?
6. The ‘Citizenship Act’ under which citizenship is to be granted to minorities from three countries, was enacted in which year?
7. Which institution has invited comments on the proposed common ITR form?
8. India recently gifted 200 vehicles to which government for logistical support in conducting general elections?
9. As per an EXIM bank report, India has become a major exporter of Defence products of which region?
10. Which month’s GST collection reached the second highest mark after April 2022?