Current Affairs Quiz - June, 2023
1. Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Cheetah Project Steering Committee set up by NTCA?
2. Census 2021, which was postponed due to COVID-19, includes options for how many religions?
3. Which country has launched the ‘Shenzhou-16’ Mission?
4. Northeast India’s First Vande Bharat Express travels from Assam to which state/UT?
5. What is the theme of the ‘75th UN Peacekeepers Day’?
6. Ian Hacking, who passed away recently, was associated with which profession?
7. Jyothi Yarraji, who was seen in the news, is associated with which sports?
8. Which institution submitted its report on the sedition law to the law ministry?
9. Which country unveiled the ‘Obstetric Fistula Strategic Plan’?
10. Galleri test, which was seen in the news, is a blood test capable of detecting which disease?