Current Affairs Quiz - January, 2021
1. Pierre Cardin, who recently passed away, was a famous Designer of which country?
2. Which committee recommended the National Common Mobility Card (NCMC)?
3. Which is the first country to approve Oxford-AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine?
4. Three 10-metre short span bridges, which were recently inducted, were manufactured by which company?
5. China has completed a railway line linking the Tibetan cities of Lhasa and Nyingchi, near the border of which Indian state?
6. Deepor Beel, which was seen in the news recently, is the only Ramsar site of which state?
7. Britain has recently ended taxation on which product?
8. A three-judge bench headed by Justice A M Khanwilkar delivered verdict on which case, by 2:1 majority?
9. As per the recent statement of UNICEF, which country recorded the highest number of births on the New Year’s Day?
10. ‘Freight Business Development Portal’, which was making news, was launched by which Union Ministry?