Current Affairs Quiz - August, 2020
1. What will be the effective contribution by the employees and employers to the Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) from August 2020?
2. When is ‘World Day against Trafficking in Persons’ observed?
3. Which trade association organised the “National Digital conference on Ease of Doing Business for Atmanirbhar Bharat”?
4. Which major Technology Company is to launch ‘Project Kuiper’, for building satellite infrastructure?
5. India has imposed restrictions on the import of which electronic gadget after two decades?
6. Which country is the first to make Facebook and Google pay its media outlets for news content?
7. Who is the head of the Sports Ministry’s committee to select this year’s National Sports Awards winners?
8. What is the name of India’s solar-powered ferry that has won the prestigious Gustave Trouve Award?
9. Which Indian state has signed an MoU with leading MNCs such as ITC, P&G and Hindustan Unilever, for women empowerment?
10. Mohamed Irfaan Ali has been sworn in as the new President of which South American country?