Quiz – Current Affairs September 19, 2012
1. Recently by defeating which among the following country, India has retained the Women’s SAFF Football Championship in Colombo?
2. After the recent mid quarter review of monetary policy by Reserve Bank of India (RBI), what are the Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Repo rate?
[A]8% and 4.50%
[B]8% and 4.75%
[C]8.5% and 4.50%
[D]8.5% and 4.75%
8% and 4.50%
3. Mitt Romney, who is the nominee of the Republican Party for President of the United States in the 2012 election was the former governor of __________?
4. Which among the following country honoured Aung San Suu Kyi with Congressional Gold Medal?
5. Which among the following State government has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) to address issues pertaining to climate change, sustainable development, conservation and optimal use of water?
6. Which among the following Stock Exchange has recently launched ‘EMERGE’, a dedicated platform for emerging corporates and is expected to help thousands of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to raise capital from institutional investors and high net worth individuals?
[A]Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
[B]National Stock Exchange (NSE)
[D]United Stock Exchange of India (USE)
National Stock Exchange (NSE)
7. Recently to which among the following mineral-rich eastern African nation, India has announced a $40-million line of credit over the existing $80-million and also signed a slew of MoUs in areas of rural development, education and health and medicine?
8. Recently, in which among the following country a huge deposit of unique super hard diamonds that dwarf the global reserves of the precious stone and can meet the worldwide demand for another 3,000 years?
9. Recently who among the following has been appointed as the Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
[D]O.P. S. Malik
10. Recently which among the following country has signed an MoU for cooperation in the field of electoral management and administration with India?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|