Quiz 983: GK Questions for UKSSSC Recruitment Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for UKSSSC Recruitment Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. Kacheguda railway station has declared the India’s first Energy-Efficient ‘A1 Category’ Railway Station. It is situated in which city?
In context with the Permanent Settlements of Bengal, introduced by Cornwallis, consider the following statements:
- Peasants were put under the mercy of Zamindars
- Zamindars were made allies of East India Company
- This system secured a stable Income for east India Company
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
3. Teen Bigha Corridor ” is a dispute between ___?
Consider the following:
- Magnetic Strip Card
- Chip Card
Which among the above work on the basis of EMV Technology?
5. Who among the following is known as the ‘Father of Indian Renaissance’?
6. Which of the following continenets is considered as ‘Dark Continent’?
7. Which of the following fibres catches fire least?
8. Who is also called the ‘Bidrohi Kobi’ in Bengali literature?
9. Cinnamon is obtained from which part of the plant?
10. What is the exact meaning of the word “Mansabdars” used in Mughal period?