1. Where on the earth is located the Sirohi Point?
Which of the following rivers of India originate in Tibet?
- Sutlej River
- Indus River
- Ghaghara River
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3. Which among the following is formed by the process of Lithification?
4. Which among the following natural satellites of our solar system is smaller than Moon?
5. Which among the following soil is predominantly found in Rarh Region of West Bengal ?
Consider the following statements:
- Maharashtra is the sole producer of Corundum in India
- Ruby and platinum group of metals are produced only in Odisha
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
7. The “Hkakabo Razi” which is famous for Hkakabo Razi National Park, is a border tripoint between which among the following countries?
Consider the following:
Which among the above are called the metamorphic rocks?
9. The channel that separates Lakshadweep Islands and Maliku Atoll is known as which among the following?
10. Which among the following is a Treeless Biome?