Quiz 699: GK Questions for TNRD Krishnagiri Recruitment Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for TNRD Krishnagiri Recruitment Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. Which among the following terms was used for the Royal cavalry of the Maratha Army System?
2. Which among the following acts is also known to be a beginning of the parliamentary System in India ?
3. Which among the following is correct regarding the relationship of balance of payments and capital movements?
4. Which among the following products have Global Investment Horizon?
5. Consider the following statements in context with the Blood Diamonds:
- The Flower Report raised the issue of the trade of Blood Diamonds by prestigious diamond companies of the world.
- The Kimberley process, which can prevent intermix of Blood Diamonds works on the principle of ‘Certificate of Origin’
- Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) is a legally binding process accepted by most countries of the world.
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. Kundhei puppetry art belongs to which of the following states?
7. Who invented Radio?
8. What is the difference between the mass number of Parent nucleus and Daughter nucleus in an alpha-decay process?
9. Which of the following cities started the first private channel of FM Radio in India?
10. In a market system, the central problems regarding how much and what to produce are solved through the coordination of economic activities brought about by which of the following signals?