Quiz 648: General Awareness for All Exams
1. The cities of ‘Hiroshima’ and ‘Nagasaki’ are located on which among the following Islands of Japanese Archipelago?
2. Consider the following Statements:
- The 38th Parallel divides North Korea and South Korea.
- The Johor Strait separates Malaysia from Singapore.
Which of the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
3. Which among the following was the first bank purely managed by Indians?
4. What term is used for maximum capital which the company can raise in its life time?
5. Which among the following is NOT a pillar of Basel III?
6. Which among the following closest instrument to Gold ETF?
7. Each country in the BRICS development bank has equal equity. What is the amount of this equity?
8. Which among the following is a qualitative tool of monetary policy?
9. Which among the following is NOT a subsidiary of RBI?
10. Which of the following is used to denote broad money?