Quiz 385: General Awareness for All Competitions
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California, United States is world famous for which of the following?
2. Which among the following is correct regarding the appointment of deputy governor in Reserve Bank of India?
3. Which among the following prepares and releases “Global Gender Gap Report ” annually ?
4. Annual “Hurun Report” presents a ranking of the wealthiest individuals in which of the following regions / countries?
5. Which of the following institution releases “World Economic Outlook Report”?
6. The Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council was abolished in 1985. In which year it was revived back ?
7. In which year Project Tiger was launched in India?
8. In which year Project Tiger was launched in India?
9. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
10. Which of the following Indian Sports Team is also known as “The Bhangra Boys?