Quiz 369: General Awareness (Business & Economy )
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following is related to Gokuldas Tejpal Sanskrit pathshala?
2. In which year a British Committee of INC was founded?
3. In which of the following sessions Mahatma Gandhi became president of INC?
4. Tilak Swarajya Fund was started to finance which of the following movements?
5. Which among the following Committee was related to Financial Inclusion?
6. Chhilchhila Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
7. Which among the following does not come under E-Governance?
8. In which of the following universities “National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Zone Management” under the World Bank assisted Integrated Coastal Zone Management project is set up?
9. Which of the following US Senators founded “Earth Day “?
10. In context with the Branch licensing for foreign Banks in India, (which is exclusively under RBI), at least how many branch licenses require to be cleared every year by the RBI as per India’s World Trade Organization commitments?