Quiz 370: Indian Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following Union Territory has a Judicial Commissioner?
2. In context with the High Courts in India, consider the following statements :
- All High Courts in India were created after promulgation of the Constitution of India
- Position of the High Courts in India is very much similar to high courts in United States
- Supreme court may establish a common High Court for two or more than two states
Bring out the correct statements:
3. The functions of which of the following body in India are limited to advisory nature only?
4. When a chief Minister of outgoing minority government advises the Governor to dissolve the legislative assembly the Governor has to _________?
5. Judicial Review is the most distinctive contribution of which of the following Supreme Courts?
6. Which of the following articles makes the Supreme Court a Court of Record?
7. A bill seeking to amend which among the following provisions will not require special majority and ratification by states?
8. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
9. Which among the following in India have been referred to as “Glorified Municipalities” by critics?
10. Which among the following article allows special provisions to be made by the State in favor of women and children ?