Quiz 201: General Science for All Examinations
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is most electronegative element?
2. Which among the following is the property of Tungsten which makes it eligible to use in the bulbs?
3. Froth & Foams are examples of which of the following ?
4. Froth & Foams are examples of which of the following ?
5. Which among the following was the first artificially produced element?
6. Duralumin which is used in making aero planes is an alloy consisting of _____?
7. As per Avogadro’s hypothesis , equal volumes of different gases at the same temperature and pressure contain equal number of ______?
8. The process of purifying water by spraying water on to a bed of stones where microorganism live so that the microorganisms feed on the pathogens in water and make the water free from harmful pathogens is called?
9. An Jewellery was left exposed to the atmosphere for some time and it becomes coated with green carbonate. The Jewellery is made up of which of the following?
10. When we buy a Jewellery of 22 carat Gold , this means that we are getting a purity of gold with ______?