Consider the following statements with respect to India’s geographical span:
- The distance between India’s extreme latitudes is more in comparison to distance between India’s extreme longitudes
- The total land-border of India is almost double of total coastline of India (including islands).
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
Which of the following is / are correct statement(s) with respect to plains of India:
- World’s most extensive expanse of uninterrupted alluvium is found in India
- Bangar belt consists of newer alluvium in comparison to Khadar Belt
- The Khadar belt lies in lowland areas after the Bangar belt
Select the correct option from the codes given below: