GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 03 &04, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. The Supreme Court has recently pulled up which government to an act which allows construction in Aravalli hills?
2. Which Indian sprinter has won the 10 km race of Nepal’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Open Marathon and Run for Fun held in Kathmandu?
3. RBI have signed a $75 billion Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) with which country’s central Bank?
4. Who has become the first-ever player to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
5. What is the theme of the 2019 Zero Discrimination Day (ZDD)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|