GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 13-14, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. As per which section of the RTI Act, the Government of India (GoI) cannot refuse information if disclosure in public interest overshadows certain ‘protected interests’?
2. Which Indian personality has been chosen for Russia’s highest civilian award “Order of St Andrew the Apostle”?
3. Which international agency has recently published a State of World Population 2019 report?
4. The Jallianwala Bagh massacre was held in which of the following years?
5. Which mobile wallet provider has tied up with MMTC-PAMP India to launch gold buying feature?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|