Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – June 11, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Terms, ‘Hydra’, ‘AlphaBay’, ‘RAMP’, pertain to which of the following?
2. Consider the following pairs:
- Nakagin Capsule Tower – Japan
- St Tropez – France
- Nongkhnum – Arunachal Pradesh
- Langpih – Mizoram
Which of the pairs given above are matched correctly?
3. Consider the following statements on denotified tribes:
- DNTs are communities that were ‘notified’ as being ‘born criminals’ during the British regime.
- Development and Welfare Board for De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Communities (DWBDNC) was established under the chairmanship of Bhiku Ramji Idate.
- National Commission for De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (NCDNT) was constituted under the chairmanship of Balkrishna Sidram Renke.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|