upsc prelims test series 2023
1. Which of the following recommendations have been recommended by the Sarkaria Commission constituted in 1983? Setting up a permanent inter-state council. Residuary power should remain with the parliament. Centre should have powers to deploy its armed forces, only with ..
1. Consider the following statements: An all-women bench was set up in 2022 for the first time in India. There are only three women judges in the top court. Ranjana Prakash Desai is set to become first woman Chief Justice ..
1. Which of the following textiles has/have been included in the list of UNESCO’s 50 exclusive and iconic heritage textile crafts of India? Sungudi of Tamil Nadu Bandha tie and dye of Rajasthan Khes of Haryana Sikalnayakanpet of Kerala Choose ..
1. Which of the following countries are part of the Community of Portuguese Language Countries? Cabo Verde Timor-Leste Mozambique Brazil Angola Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 4 & 5[B] Only 2, 3 & 4[C] ..
1. Which of the following places is/are included in the Ambedkar Circuit? London Delhi Mumbai Nagpur Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 4[B] Only 3 & 4[C] Only 1, 2 & 3[D] 1, 2, 3 ..
1. With respect to the National Commission for Backward Classes, consider the following statements: The chairperson is appointed by the President. The conditions of service and tenure of office is same as the election commission. The commission has the same ..