Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – December 01, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following statements about Puli Thevar is/are correct?
- He was the first Hindu native local ruler in the entire Indian subcontinent to have revolted against the oppressive British East India company.
- He began a rebellion against the British in 1757-58 at Nelkettumsevel village.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. With respect to the Mughal ruler, Dara Shikoh, consider the following statements:
- He wrote Majma-ul-Bahrain, Khulasat-ut-Tawarikh and Sirr-i-Akbar.
- He was known as a pioneer of the academic movement for interfaith understanding in India.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Which of the following comparison between Digambara and Svetambara sect of Jainism is/are correct?
- While Digambara believes in Sabastra Mukti, Svetambara did not believes in it.
- Digambara are not allowed to have any kind of possessions while Svetambara monks are allowed to possess 14 specified things.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: