Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 18, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. With respect to the Liquid Nano Urea (LNU), consider the following statements:
- The first LNU plant was inaugurated at Kalol, Gujarat.
- Its efficiency is as high as 85-90%.
- It is spread directly on to the root nodules of crops.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Which of the following Indian states is the top sugar producer as per recent data?
3. Consider the following statements:
- Defining any sexual act that is non-consensual as rape is part of the Istanbul Convention.
- Belgium, Cyprus, Germany have defined consensual sex in their laws.
- Spain’s Guarantee of Sexual Freedom bill does not require sexual assault victims to provide proof of sexual violence.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|