Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – June 29, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. ‘Ariosoma indicum’, ‘Rakthamichthys mumba’, ‘Ariosoma maurostigma’ are the newly discovered species of which of the following?
2. Which of the following pairs of important days and respective theme in 2022 are matched correctly?
- Earth Day – Invest in our planet
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer – Montreal Protocol – keeping us, our food and vaccines cool
- World Migratory Bird Day – Noise Pollution
- World Wildlife Day – Recovering key species for ecosystem restoration
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. With which of the following countries, NPCI’s international arm NIPL (NPCI International Payments Ltd) have arrangements for fintech solutions?
- Sri Lanka
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|