Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 28-29, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements:
- Heterologous boosters are more effective than homologous boosters.
- Sputnik Light is based on recombinant human adenovirus.
- Covaxin uses modified spike proteins from a chimpanzee adenovirus.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
2. With respect to the policies of Indian government for persons with disabilities, India is a party to which of the following?
- Incheon Strategy for Asia Pacific Decade for PwD: 2013-2022.
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Consider the following statements:
- Tribe dimasa-kacharis inhabits parts of Assam and Nagaland.
- Judima is a home-made rice wine of Dimasa tribe.
- Judima is the first traditional brew in all of northeast to bag a Geographical Indication (GI) tag.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|