Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 15-16, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Who among the following Indians have won the Booker Prize award?
- Salman Rushdie
- Arundhati Roy
- Geetanjali Shree
- Kiran Desai
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Consider the following pairs:
- The Great Partition: The Making of India and Pakistan – Yasmin Khan
- Train to Pakistan – Kushwant Singh
- Midnight’s Children – Salman Rushdie
- Midnight’s Furies: The Deadly Legacy of India’s Partition – Nisid Hajari
How many pairs given above is/are matched correctly?
3. Consider the following projects:
- Etalin Hydroelectric Project
- Lower Kalnai Project
- Kwar Hydro Electric Project
- Ratle Hydroelectric Project
Which of the projects given above is/are located on River Chenab?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|