Daily Current Affairs Quiz : September 21, 2023
1. ‘National Judicial Data Grid (NJDG)’ is associated with which country?
2. All reported births and deaths in the country will be digitally registered on the Centre’s portal from which date?
3. Which state launched a subsidy scheme to attract investment and boost the state’s stainless-steel production?
4. Which space agency released its findings after a yearlong study into unidentified flying object (UFOs)?
5. Where is the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) racetrack located in India?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now