Daily Current Affairs Quiz : May 19, 2021
1. Under which section, USA authorizes the President to take tariff-based and non-tariff-based retaliation on a foreign government?
2. In order to curtail the price rise in pulses, which of the following steps has been recently initiated by the Government of India?
3. Which state has proposed to control microfinance, by way of a state legislation?
4. Which organizations have stated that “Long working hours” have resulted in 7.45 lakh deaths per year around the globe?
5. Which animal has recently resurfaced in India, in Mizoram’s Pualreng sanctuary, after a gap of 108 years?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|