Daily Current Affairs Quiz : March 31, 2022
1. ‘Le Corbusier’s Edict’ which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which Indian city?
2. Sariska Tiger Reserve, which was seen in the news, is located in which state?
3. ‘Jal Shakti Abhiyan: Catch the Rain’ campaign was first launched in which year?
4. The ‘Great Wall of India’ and the second-longest wall of the world is located in which state/UT?
5. What is the name of the portal, in which central sector and centrally sponsored schemes are on-boarded to ensure Direct Benefit Transfer?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now