Daily Current Affairs Quiz: January 6, 2024
1. Under the draft rules for the Press and Registration of Periodicals (PRP) Act, what is the minimum daily average circulation for periodicals to be subject to a faceless desk audit?
2. Shirshendhu Mukyopadhyaya, who recently won the 2023 Kuvempu Rashtriya Puraskar is a prolific writer of which language?
3. Professor B.R. Kamboj, who was recently announced winner of 14th M.S Swaminathan Award, is associated with which field?
4. Which state has recently become the first state to map all accident black spots on the Mappls App?
5. Which country has recently declared a one year moratorium on foreign research ships entering its waters?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now