Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 30, 2021
1. According to the Government of National Capital Territory (GNCT) of Delhi Amendment Act 2021, the ‘Government of Delhi’ means ……?
2. Two new species of damselflies that were discovered recently (Euphaea thosegharensis and Euphaea pseudodispar) are endemic to which region of India?
3. Which international institution has released the report “Developing Asia’s Economic Outlook”?
4. Union Cabinet approved the signing of an agreement, between India and which country / countries for preventing Customs offences?
5. Yanbu port, which was making news recently, is located in which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|