Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 28, 2021
1. ‘Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Leaving no Country Behind’ is a report released by which organisations?
2. Which country is the world’s largest military spender in 2020, as per the recent report by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)?
3. Which is the third most populous country in the world, with the recently released population of 331,449,281?
4. Albert Pahimi Padacke has been named as the Interim Prime Minister of which country?
5. Which is the smallest of all living rhinoceroses and the only Asian rhinoceros with two horns?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|