Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: September 27, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for September 27, 2023
- Union Information and Broadcasting Ministry announced that actor Waheeda Rehman would be given Dadasaheb Phalke Lifetime Achievement Award for 2021.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has directed manufacturers of sweetmeats not to cook outdoors.
- 95% of components used in Indian rockets indigenous: ISRO Chief.
- Indians eat more salt than WHO recommendation: ICMR Survey.
- CWRC directs Karnataka to release 3,000 cusecs to Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu unveils tourism policy, envisaging ₹20,000-crore investments in 5 years.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- The government has eased some of the provisions of the angel tax introduced in this year’s Budget.
- PFRDA is set to appoint DSP Pension Fund Managers as the 11th fund manager of NPS.
- Cipla starts delivery of critical medicines by drones in Himachal Pradesh.
- NABARD issued its first rupee-denominated AAA rated social bonds, raising ₹1,040.50 crore.
- Nepal agreed to take forward ambitious cross-border connectivity projects with China, failed to mention Global Security Initiative (GSI).
- Thousands of people flee Nagorno-Karabakh region as fuel depot blast kills 20 persons.
- Asian Games: Nepal became the first team to score more than 300 runs in a T20I when it posted a total of 314 against Mongolia.
- Leander Paes becomes first Asian man to be nominated for International Tennis Hall of Fame
- India’s Sift Kaur Samra won gold in the women’s 50m Rifle 3-P individual event at the Asian Games, Ashi Chouksey bagged a bronze.
Category: Today's News Headlines