Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: January 28, 2023.
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for January 28, 2023
- India issued a notice to Islamabad seeking modification of the 1960 Indus Waters Treaty (IWT).
- All government vehicles older than 15 years to be scrapped from April.
- SCO Film Festival 2023 opens in a grand ceremony in Mumbai.
- Textiles Ministry clears 15 Research & Development projects across key strategic areas
- MeitY Startup Hub and Meta shortlists 120 Startups and Innovators for the XR Startup Program
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology on Friday notified nine officials to act as members of Grievance Appellate Committees
- Centre prepares for Rs 41,000 crore international transhipment port at Great Nicobar Island
- EPFO launches massive outreach programme in all districts through revamped ‘Nidhi Aapke Nikat’ programme.
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) celebrates International Customs Day, 2023
- Govt clears 15 R&D projects worth around Rs 32.25 cr in key strategic areas
- FSSAI notifies financial regulations, under which it will maintain a Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Fund.
- India-Egypt MoU on cultural cooperation signed for five years
- India and South Africa signed a long-pending agreement to translocate 12 cheetahs to India.
- President Joe Biden names Jeff Zients, who oversaw the administration’s coronavirus response, as the next White House chief of staff.
- 15th BRICS summit to be held in August in South Africa’s Durban.
- ICC names all-female panel of match officials for 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup.
- Novak Djokovic reaches 10th Australian Open final, to face Stefanos Tsitsipas in final clash.
Category: Today's News Headlines