Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 19, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for February 19, 2023
- Third phase of Sagar Parikrama aimed to resolve fishermen issues to begin in Gujarat.
- AICTE launches curriculum for technical courses in semiconductor design
- Northern India’s first nuclear plant to come up in Haryana’s Gorakhpur
- Vice President arrives in Gujarat and attends Rann Utsav,
- ‘SemiconIndia Conference’of Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain Ecosystem’ was inaugurated.
- The birth centenary celebrations of freedom fighter and founder of ‘Lokmat’ Shri Jawaharlal Ji Darda
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- GST council accepts GoM recommendation for setting up Appellate Tribunal for dispute redressal
- RBI issues draft guidelines for minimum capital requirements for market risk
- GST Council decides to tax services supplied by courts and tribunals under the reverse charge mechanism.
- UAE and India launch the UAE Chapter of the Business Council to Boost Bilateral Trade & Investment.
- The 12th World Hindi Conference concluded this morning in Nadi, Fiji.
- World’s highest weather station rebuilt on Mount Everest
- North Korea confirms ICBM test, warns of more powerful steps against rival’’.
- More than 46,000 people have been killed in the earthquake that struck Turkey and Syria
- Study: Underwater noise emissions pose threat to marine life’
- Indian team settle for Bronze at Badminton Asia Mixed Team Championship in Dubai
- Harmanpreet Kaur surpasses Rohit Sharma to become most capped T20I player
Category: Today's News Headlines