Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: December 31, 2022.
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for December 31, 2022.
- PM flags off 7th Vande Bharat Express connecting Howrah to New Jalpaiguri.
- G Kamala Vardhana Rao has taken over the charge as the CEO of food regulator FSSAI.
- PM chairs National Ganga Council meet via video conferencing.
- Union Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah addressed the Cooperative Beneficiaries Conference in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Government to launch ‘Digital India Innovation Fund’ for catalysing deep tech start-ups.
- Government notifies 1-year scheme to give free food-grains to 81 crore.
- Union Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah inaugurated Mega Dairy at Mandya, Karnataka.
- Interest rates hiked on small savings schemes except PPF and Sukanya Samriddhi scheme.
- Tata Motors to complete acquisition of Ford India’s manufacturing plant in January.
- The output growth of India’s eight core sectors rebounded to 5.4% in November.
- Chhattisgarh government staff can now choose between old, new pension plans.
- Exports of agricultural & processed food products rise by 16%.
- SEBI asks exchanges to set up Investor Risk Reduction Access platform.
- Eicher Motors, Stark Future announce strategic collaboration on Electric Vehicles.
- Myanmar Court jails Aung Suu Kyi for seven more years, bringing her total sentence to 33 years.
- Iran begins annual drill in the coastal area of the Gulf of Oman and near the strategic Strait of Hormuz.
- North Korea fired three ballistic missiles toward the sea east of the Korean Peninsula.
- WHO asks China to share more data and regularly share updates on COVID-19 situation.
- Koneru Humpy wins Silver medal at World Blitz Chess Championship in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Portugal Football team captain Cristiano Ronaldo has joined the Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr.
- Hockey Haryana Women’s U-18 team wins Khelo India Youth Games 2022.
Category: Today's News Headlines
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 1-15, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|