Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz -March 9 ,2023
1. According to NSO data, India’s per capita income in terms of net national income has almost doubled to how much since 2014-15?
2. Which of the following organisations and India have signed two complementary loans of $500 million each to support and enhance the country’s healthcare infrastructure?
3. Which of the following organisations has been awarded the CBIP Award 2022 for ‘Best Contribution in Solar Energy”?
4. Which state recently announced the start of the Mukhyamantri Ekal Mahila Swarozgar Yojana in the state at the conclusion of Women Empowerment and Safety Week?
5. The Supreme Court created a team of five experts to examine the Hindenburg report. Who will serve as head of the committee?
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - February, 2023
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - February, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - February 16-28, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|