Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz -March 1 ,2023
1. Who released the Revised Guidelines on Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS)-2023?
[A] Narendra Modi
[B] Rao Inderjit Singh
[C] Ratan Tata
[D] None of the above
Correct Answer: B [Rao Inderjit Singh]
Minister of State for Statistics and Program Implementation Rao Inderjit Singh (Independent Charge) released the Revised Guidelines on Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS)-2023.
2. What is the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) launching?
[A] A virtual shopping app
[B] A new train route
[C] A mobile game
[D] A food delivery service
Correct Answer: A [A virtual shopping app]
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is going to start the country’s first virtual shopping app soon for its passengers so that passengers can shop during their journey and can also provide the delivery facility for goods ordered at destination stations.
3. Who organized the ‘Grand Startup Conclave’?
[A] Central Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department
[B] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
[C] Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
[D] Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Correct Answer: A [Central Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department]
A ‘Grand Startup Conclave’ was organised by the Central Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department on 28 February 2023 for current and emerging startups in livestock, dairy and animal husbandry areas in Hyderabad. It was inaugurated by Union Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Minister Purushottam Rupala.
4. Which state / union territory has been selected by India Today’s Tourism Survey as having the best adventure tourism?
[A] Jammu and Kashmir
[D] Himachal Pradesh
Correct Answer: A [Jammu and Kashmir]
Jammu & Kashmir Tourism has been chosen by India Today Tourism Survey for best adventure tourism award in recognition of its efforts in promoting ‘Gulmarg’ as an adventure destination of international order.
5. During April-December of this fiscal year, foreign direct investment (FDI) into India declined by 15% to USD 36.75 billion. Which of the aforementioned countries was the largest investor?
Correct Answer: D [Singapore]
During April-December 2022-23, Singapore emerged as the top investor with USD 13 billion FDI.
Category: Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz