Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
51. What do we call an unconditional order to pay a certain amount on an agreed date?
52. Under which act the banks, which are desirous of operating as BBPOUs, need to get the approval?
53. On which architecture is UPI built upon?
54. Which of the following is the main component of Foreign exchange reserves?
55. Which of the following about money supply measure adopted in 1977 is correct?
56. Which of the following is the placement of funds in an account with a bank?
57. What is the number of digits in IFSC Code?
58. The savings bank account that does not operate for more than 24 months, then the acount is called?
59. Which of the following provides a unified “Kisan Card” issued by banks across the country under Kisan Credit Card, enabling farmers to transact business on ATMs and POS terminals?
60. Loans to poor people by banks have many limitations including lack of security and high operating cost. So to help them which type of finance system developed?