Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
51. Which of the following is another name for Self help groups?
52. Which of the following is an account at a bank or credit union that earns interest over a specified amount of time?
53. The term Negotiable Instruments is associated with which of the following?
54. Which of the following defines ‘At sight’ under section 21 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881?
55. What is the maximum amount of loan can be extended by payments banks?
56. What is the minimum capital required to set up payments bank?
57. Which section of PSS Act, 2007 defines a payment system?
58. What does S stands for in SFMS in relation to NEFT payment method?
59. Under Liberalised Remittance Scheme, PAN card need not be insisted upon for remittance made towards permissible current account transactions up to how much amount?
60. Which of the following remittances payments is one area that is a lifeline for millions of people across the globe, especially in rural areas?