Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
41. Who acts as the lender of last resort to all Public Sector Banks in India?
42. What is the maturity period of Money Market Instruments?
43. What is a Doubtful Asset?
44. What are the advantages of BBPS?
45. Which of the following methods can be used to send money over UPI?
46. Which of the following acts as the first line of defense for India in case of economic slowdown?
47. Which of the following is/are not included in FOREX?
- Foreign currency assets held by the RBI
- Gold holdings of the RBI
- Reserve position in the IMF
Select the correct answer:
48. Which type of deposits gives highest rate of interest?
49. The savings bank account that does not operate for more than 24 months, then the acount is called?
50. What is NOT a mechanism that contributes to the success of micro-credits?