Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
41. Which of the following financial activities is carried by CIC?
42. What is the eligibility or entry point norms for registration of an IFC-NBFC with RBI?
43. What is the net owned funds of NBFC?
44. Which of the following is the benefit of credit-rating to investors?
45. Formal merchant banking activity in India was originated in which of the following years?
46. Which of the following is a long-term, unsecured debt instrument with a lower claim on assets and income than other classes of debt?
47. Which of the following is the correct sequence to track an issue? 1. Document the process by which the issue was resolved. 2. Document an issue including any pertinent details such as the date and who reported it. 3. Track the status of the resolution. 4. Determine a priority for the issue and Assign the issue to a project team member.
48. IPO issue management is also known as which of the following?
49. Which of the following helps managers track the issues that arise in a project and prioritize a response to them?
50. The depreciation on an asset purchased through hire purchase should be which of the following?