Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
31. What was the target set by Narasimham-II Committee for the capital adequacy ratio of the banks by the year 2000?
32. When was National Investment and Infrastructure Fund created?
33. Which of these is a Priority Sector for Lending as specified by the RBI?
34. What is the banking known as when a group of persons come together to own and control three or more independently chartered banks?
35. What do we call the banks which provide capital to the firms in the form of shares and engage in underwriting of stocks?
36. How many Public Sector banks are there in India presently?
37. Where is the headoffice of Indian Overseas Bank located?
38. When was YES Bank setup in India?
39. Which country Bank Pasargad belongs to?
40. Which country Woori Bank belongs to?