Amazon Quiz Answers – 23 February, 2021
February 23, 2021
1. Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?
2. Amrut Mahotsav’ is the name given to what upcoming celebration?
75th Anniversary of Indian Independence
3. Paul J. Crutzen, a Dutch atmospheric chemist who recently passed away, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for predicting what?
4. The original classic version of this world’s best-selling toy does not feature which of the following colours?
5. Often made of plastic or metal, what is the tiny piece at the end of this cord called?