Amazon Quiz Answers – 22 January, 2021
1. A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
2. As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
3. Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
4. Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
5. What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Category: Amazon Quiz Time Answers
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|