Amazon Quiz Answers – 14 March, 2021
March 14, 2021
1. Who took a total of 11 wickets in the second pink ball Test ever to be played in India?
2. The Westminister Magistrates’ Court in which city cleared the extradition of Nirav Modi to India?
3. Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?
Lord Baden Powell
4. Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?
5. This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?