GKToday Archives: April, 2022
1. “Temporary Protection Directive”, that addresses the situation of a mass influx of displaced persons is an initiative of which of the following agencies? [A] United Nations[B] International Organization for Migration[C] European Union[D] United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Show Answer Correct Answer: C [European Union] Notes: European Union (EU) brought Temporary Protection Directive in ..
1. “Special 301 Report”, which was seen in the news recently, is released by which country? [A] Russia[B] China[C] USA[D] Germany Show Answer Correct Answer: C [USA] Notes:The United States Trade Representative releases the “Special 301 Report” on effectiveness of US trading partners’ protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights. The recent report has placed ..
1. With respect to the layers of the sun, which of the following layers get hotter if you go further away from the Sun? [A] Photosphere[B] Chromosphere[C] Transition region[D] Corona Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Chromosphere] Notes: The inner layers are the Core, Radiative Zone and Convection Zone. The outer layers are the Photosphere, the ..
1. Which Union Ministry launched the commemorative event -“Enterprise India”? [A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry[B] Ministry of MSME[C] Ministry of External Affairs[D] Ministry of Science and Technology Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of MSME] Notes:Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Shri Narayan Rane inaugurated the Ministry’s Mega Event- “Enterprise India” under ..
1. Which institution organised a National Level Workshop on “Innovative Agriculture”? [A] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare[B] NITI Aayog[C] NABARD[D] Indian Council of Agriculture Research Show Answer Correct Answer: B [NITI Aayog] Notes:NITI Aayog, as a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations, organized a National Level Workshop on “Innovative Agriculture” in Vigyan Bhawan, ..