1. The area in the vicinity of which among the following was earlier known as "Jangal Desh"?
[A]Jodhpur & Bikaner
[B]Bharatpur & Alwar
[C]Nagaur & Sikar
[D]Jaipur & Ajmer
Jodhpur & Bikaner
2. The "Manmori Incription" has been a source of knowledge about history of which among the following areas of Rajasthan?
[C]Udaipur & Mewar
3. The Vijay Shahi coins were in use in which among the following areas of Rajasthan?
4. Who among the following was the author of the "Nritya Ratnakosha", which gives finest details about Indian music?
[D]None of them
5. Who among the following is the author of "Vir Vinod" which gives a history of Mewar?
6. Which among the following accounts of ancient Rajasthan provided an information upon land revenue records?
[B]Hukumat ri Bahi
Hakikat Bahi was an account for daily business of Kings, Patta Bahi was an account of Patta of lands, Vivah Ri Bahi was an account of royal weddings,
Kraeeta Bahi was an acount of correspondence from VVIPs, Adsatta was an account of name of farmer, his land, land revenue, details of crops etc.
7. Which among the following gives the details about the history of rulers of Mewar from Bappa Rawal to Kumbha?
[D]The inscription of Osian
8. The ploughed fields have been found at which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization in Rajasthan?
9. The Ganeshwar Civilization has been found in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?
10. Who among the following is generally belived to have started gold coinage in Mewar?
[C]Rawal Ratan Singh
You may Click on the Next page for more questions