Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 23, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 23, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In the Indian History which period is called as “Golden Age of Architecture”?
2. Which among the following international institutions was jointly established by World Meteorological Organization and UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)?
3. In which of the following countries prevalent the Pay as you earn (PAYE) , a withholding tax system?
4. Who among the following suspense films directors was known worldwide as “The Master of Suspense” and was hailed as most influential filmmaker of all time by Movie Maker?
5. In computers, what is the function of Kernel?
6. Consider the following statements:
- Government of India is focusing on commercial cultivation of sea buckthorn plants, which has oval shaped and flame-colored fruits
- Sea-buckthorn is a deciduous shrub found in some Coastal Areas of India
- The Sea-buckthorn is a non-leguminous nitrogen fixation plant
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
7. In which of the following years, the Family Planning Insurance Scheme was launched in India?
8. Which of the following is correct about Hydrazine?
9. Which of the following is the primary function of the stem in plants?
10. Match the following. Festival State 1. Gangaur a.West Bengal 2.Ganesh Chaturthi b.Rajasthan 3. Durga Puja c.Maharashtra